Sunday, May 15, 2011

You've been warned.

In an effort to increase my number of followers, I'm going to close it off to the public so that only people who "follow" it publicly can view it.

Ok, it's a hollow threat, and we all know I'm not going to do it.  But still.  If you like my blog, will you consider following?  It takes about 30 seconds to do, and you don't receive any spam or emails.  In fact, it doesn't even notify you through email when its been updated, so nothing will clog your inbox. You don't even have to have a blogger account, just an email address.  Remember, this is not the "subscribe" button, but the "follow" button.  I think subscribing actually does send you emails.  Actually, it just occurred to me that I've been yelling at people who said they subscribed, and I thought they were lying.  They DID subscribe!  What I meant to ask them was to "follow."  Oops. 

And feel free to share my blog's link on FB or Twitter!  

Thanks!

~Nik

No comments:

Post a Comment