Sunday, April 10, 2011

"Such a perfect day..."

In a cruel act of god, the North East Ohio area was given a gorgeous, sunny, 85 degree day.  My instant thought was, is this a sick joke?  Yes, Cleveland, it was. Tuesday's forecast: High of 46, low of 37.  In fact, there's not another nice day in sight.  Or at least, not as far as our ten day forecast can see.

So it got me thinking... Way back in the days of the early settlers, whose dumbass idea was it to settle in Cleveland?  Did someone lose a bet? Or was it just the tired, sick and lame who stayed behind here, only because they were unable to travel any farther west?  That has to be it. Also, it would explain a lot if we're looking at gene pools.  "From whence they came!!"  Yep.  I get it now.
 
Get me the hell outta here.

Coming soon:  Things I love about Cleveland (but not really)

No comments:

Post a Comment