Monday, April 4, 2011

March Madness brings...

April completefuckingdisaster-ness? I was going to say April sadness, because it actually rhymes, but I decided that this whole thing calls for some good ol' fashioned swearing. Good lord...

I would rather have my eyes eaten out by piranhas than have to ever watch that game again. Seriously. WORST. NCAA. CHAMPIONSHIP. GAME. EVER. And this is coming from a person who firmly believes that caps lock is pretty much the most douchy thing you can do with a keyboard.  THAT'S HOW MUCH I HATED IT.

I think even the Huskies themselves hated it.  Did you see their reactions to the win?  They almost looked embarrassed.  It's like when you know you're getting that promotion because none of the qualified people wanted it.  Or you're because sleeping with your boss...   You just want to get out of there with the prize as quickly as possible before the whispering begins. 

I personally think that Butler and UConn should have to come out and formally apologize to Kentucky, Arizona, Ohio State, and every single person who had the misfortune of tuning into CBS tonight.  Hell, after that performance, I'm thinking that Akron might even deserve and apology.

1 comment:

  1. I concur...it should have been an Arizona-Kansas final...and it would have been awesome (yes...I love ellipsis').

    ReplyDelete