Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Al Gore hates me.

If the weather doesn't warm up soon, I'm going to start investing in cans of aerosol hairspray and driving around for hours wasting gas.  Seriously, Cleveland... You're starting to make me reconsider my stance on global warming. Icecaps be damned, I just want more than three months out of the year where I don't have to wear a coat.

Before you all start yelling at me for being an asshole, I'm not serious.  Not entirely, anyway. I know there are simpler solutions than destroying the environment.  For instance, moving to a place that isn't a frozen, gray, dream graveyard.  But I'm lazy, and it's much easier to fantasize about destroying the ozone layer for the sake of Cleveland than it is to actually move. So there ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment